Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sapphire lays an egg

Click on photo for larger view
.
While taking my shower, I could hear frantic, indiscernible yells. I knew it was my daughter, but I could not make out what she was saying. There seemed to be definite panic in her voice. "WHAT?" I shouted from the shower. Again, frantic ramblings, and nothing clearly stated. "WHAT?" I yell again. This happens 5 or 6 times. At this point I am thinking of all kinds of crazy scenarios that could be causing the panic, something is on fire, the dog is loose and running amuck in the streets, there's a strange masked man at the door. I shut off the water, grab a towel and dart out of the bathroom, yelling for my daughter to come and tell me what the problem is. Finally, she says clearly, "Sapphire just laid an egg!". (Sapphire is one of our four bearded dragons.)


I got out of the shower for this?

So, we had a little conversation about using the "emergency" tone of voice, and in what context it should interrupt my shower.



So, Sapphire laid an egg. That's it. Don't know what I am going to do about it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment