Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cooking with Chris

Anyone that knows me, knows my love for photography is only rivaled by my love for cooking.  I really love cooking ethnic fares, my favorites being Indian, Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese, pretty much all of Asia.
Today, I am cooking Italian.  I don't usually find Italian dishes to be a challenge, but I heard veal scallopini isn't so easy.  For the record, I found it very easy.
Now please, no one get all PETA on me.  I don't enjoy the idea of Bessie's baby being sent to slaughter.  I am an omnivore.  I have come to grips with that.  And veal was on sale.  So, there you have it.


The recipe didn't call for garlic, but I add it to everything.


Sizzle Sizzle


Mushrooms and onions for the sauce.


Sauté them all together.


Add some whole wheat egg noodles, so I can pretend it's healthy, and voila!  So, it doesn't look like those gorgeous magazine pictures, but do you have any idea what they do to the food in those pictures???  Mine is lacquer free, edible, and was very tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment