Friday, October 8, 2010

Kitchen Studio





What do you do when you don't have a studio, and your unrelenting teacher constantly asks you to go above and beyond what any reasonable student should be able to accomplish?  That's right, improvise.  So I had to take some advertising shots of my pasta sauce project.  Without access to a legitimate studio, I made my own natural light studio in my kitchen.  I have a skylight in the kitchen that always gives me great lighting, so I set up below the skylight, and used and old dry erase white board to bounce light back in to the shadows.  Hopefully, no one will ever know.  Here's what my kitchen looked like during the shoot.

1 comment:

  1. Like the photo, I too have to improvise a 'studio' from time to time. You can get an Olive Boat for about $10 that would have made the shot, the container just didn't fit in.

    ReplyDelete